Italian Immigrant Ships
Ship name:SS. La Provence
Departed La Havre,France 30 Sep 1905
Arrived at New York, 8 Oct 1905
Contributed by: Mildred
The following are the first 10 passengers listed on the
page. I have listed the following: last name, first name, age,
sex, marital status, occupation, nationality (country of last
permanent residence), race or people, last residence (province,
city or town), final destination, ever in the states before, and
who they are going to join. If I put a (?) by the info it means I
am not sure of the spelling.
- Leone, Exmano?, 52, m, m, weaver, Italy,
Italian, Crose, Paterson, NJ,1889 to 1905, wife Marie
Ouletella(?) 13 N. 6th St.
- Leone, Maria, 10, f, s, ch, Italy, Italian,
Crose, Paterson, NJ, no,(same as #1).
- Leone, Carlo, 9, m, s, ch, (same as
- Catella, Margherita (sister-in-law), 54, f,
m (m was marked through and jwas above it), none, Italy, Italian,
Crose, Paterson NJ, no, (sister) sameas #1.
- Cavagnetto, Ines, 27?, f, m, wife, Italy,
Italian, Uggelio, NY, 1895 &1905, husband Servinco? 235 E
- Cavagnetto, Florinda, 8, f, s, ch, Italy,
Italian, Uggelio, NY, same asabove #5.
- Cavagnetto, Natale, 4, m, s, ch, same as
- Vercelli, Pia, 20, f, m, wife, laborer,
Italy, Italian, Uggelio, NY, 1900to 190?, husband S.
Verselli, 235 E. 26th A.
- Condolini, Angelo, 31, m, m, laborer, Italy,
Italian, Tarri, Win____Conn., 1896 to 1900 in Conn., brother
Carlo, Win____ Conn.
- Troi, Santo, 23 or 33, m, s, mason, Italy,
Italian, Neuhanben?,C________PA, no, Illazaro?,
Bernardo, 604 Conell Ave.
Copyright:1998-2004 Last updated:2001/01/21